Veg-Tech LLC Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade-mark law.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download the materials (information or software) on Veg-Tech’s website. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify the materials,
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any material contained on Veg-Tech’s website,
- “Mirror” the materials on any other server.
The materials on Veg-Tech’s websites are provided “as is”. Veg-Tech makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Veg-Tech does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Veg-Tech or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Veg-Tech’s websites, even if Veg-Tech or a Veg-Tech authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Veg-Tech’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Veg-Tech does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Veg-Tech may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Veg-Tech does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Veg-Tech has not reviewed all the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Veg-Tech of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Veg-Tech’s websites shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Monterey, California and the laws of California and the United States applicable therein. Any and all disputes arising under this Terms and Conditions of Use, whether as to interpretation, performance or otherwise, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Monterey, California and each of the parties hereto hereby irrevocably transfers to the jurisdiction of the courts of such province.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for vegtech.com and bestprecoolers.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by these websites. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to or collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- Your Access to and Control of Information At any time, by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website, you may:
- Opt out of any future contact from us.
- Examine what data we may have about you, if any.
- Change/correct/delete the data.
- Express any concern you may have about our use of your data.
- Security We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Orders We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide a signed Veg-Tech quotation or Buyer’s purchase order which is subject to acceptance. Please see Veg-Tech’s Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- Cookies We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve their access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- Links This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.